As you guys know I am a huge fan of soup. It’s delicious, healthy, comforting, and an easy way to get in your nutrients! This tomato carrot ginger soup is easy to make and low in carbs and sugar! Enjoy it as a light snack, or pair it with your favourite dinner. For a heartier soup check out my carrot sweet potato soup 🙂 Enjoy! xxPrint
- Total Time: 55
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- In a large pot, heat the avocado oil and saute onion for about 3 minutes on medium heat
- Add carrots, garlic, ginger, and 1/2 tsp sea salt, and stir. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the rest of ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Blend with hand held blender or blend batches in a high powered blender
- Season with alt and pepper to taste.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 50