Guys…make this asap. It’s so easy to make, so tasty and ever so comforting.
GLUTEN FREE – DAIRY FREE – VEGAN – HEAVENLY – HEALTHY
Sweet Potato Carrot Ginger Soup
Write a review
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled + chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled + chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- salt + pepper
- In a medium/large pot heat the oil at medium heat. Add in chopped onion and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt, saute for 5 minutes
- Add in minced garlic + ginger, stir and cook another 2-3 minutes
- Add in rest of the ingredients, and bring to a boil. Once boiled cover with lid and reduce to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Using an emersion blender or real blender- blend until smooth. (I like when it is a little bit chunky!
- Season with salt + pepper as needed
- top with whatever your heart desires: parsley, cilantro, hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds!
I Hart Nutrition https://ihartnutrition.com/