- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- In a large pot, heat the avocado oil and saute onion for about 3 minutes on medium heat
- Add carrots, garlic, ginger, and 1/2 tsp sea salt, and stir. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the rest of ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Blend with hand held blender or blend batches in a high powered blender
- Season with alt and pepper to taste.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 50