Whether you have a deep love of wine (like me) or you’re just getting into it, here are 17 wine delivery options in Toronto to consider during COVID-19. While I’m definitely no sommelier, I am learning a lot about different wine varieties and blends, especially now since I’m often in direct communication with the wineries or suppliers.
Local wineries, restaurants, and importers have all made ordering wine a lot easier amid COVID-19, and whether you enjoy it now or later, it’s a great time to be shopping local and supporting small businesses. Side note – I’m also learning a little more about food and wine pairings now that I’m having direct communication with the businesses, so I urge you to ask them questions if you’re interested! Keep in mind that depending on where you live, the delivery options may vary, so feel free to visit the websites, IG pages, or call directly to learn about your options. If you have a favourite restaurant nearby that you want to support, I also encourage you to call them and see if they’re doing wine, beer or spirit deliveries. I’d love to hear other wine delivery options from you guys as well! Cheers!
- Halpern wine- https://halpernwine.com/ – offering free contactless delivery in the GTA
- Ridge Road Winery- https://www.ridgeroadwinery.ca/ – free shipping on 6 bottles or more
- ABV group- http://abvgroup.ca/
- Foodora- https://www.foodora.ca/ you can order LCBO
- Uber Eats www.ubereats.com – certain restaurants are offering wine & beer delivery
- Door Dash https://www.doordash.com/ – order booze and food from your favourite restaurants!
- Boozer- https://boozer.delivery/ – $10 off your first order!
- Lauren Power Wine- https://laurenpowerwine.com/ -she offers virtual wine tasting!
- Runner app- https://www.getrunner.io/ – wine and other booze!
- Grape witches- https://www.grapewitches.com/ – natural wine and snack pairings!
- Reif Estate- https://reifwinery.com/shop
- Kew Vineyard- https://kewvineyards.com/
- Bespoke Wine- https://www.bespokewineandspirits.com/ – offering free contactless wine delivery in Ontario. This is the one I have been using!
- Charlies Burgers- https://cbwineprogram.com/ – they are donating 100% of their home delivery wine case sales to the COVID-19 response fund at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre!
- Paris Paris Wine Bar https://paris-paris-wine.myshopify.com/ – my favourite wine bar and restaurant in the city is doing wine takeout and delivery!
- Burdock Brewery – they specialize in beer but they are also doing wine deliveries – check out their bottle shop for both! https://www.burdockbrewery.com/bottle-shop
- Simcha Wine – a great option if you’re looking for some kosher wine that you might not otherwise find at an LCBO (no website right now ) PHONE: 905.761.9022