Presenting… PB chocolate freezer fudge, the healthiest guilt free fudge on the planet.
Why i HART these:
- gluten free
- dairy free
- easy to make
- loaded with healthy fats
- no refined sugar
- low sugar
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup smooth natural pb
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup ( add 1 more tbsp if you prefer a bit more sweet)
- 1 scoop unflavoured collagen peptides (optional)
- pinch of sea salt to sprinkle on top
- In a glass measuring cup or bowl, whisk together all of your ingredients (aside from the sea salt), until no more clumps are there.
- Divide into ice cube trays, sprinkle with a little bit of sea salt and freeze 25 minutes.
- if there is extra, you can line a small tupperware with parchment paper and pour in the rest
I keep these in the freezer, and have 1-2 as a snack.