Miami is one of my favorite places. I grew up vacationing there with my family and it nearly feels like a second home. I usually have a kitchen when I visit and usually eat at home during the day, and go for a fun dinner at night. It’s all about balance! Definitely save this list 🙂
FOOD + DRINK
- Mandolin Aegean Bistro: This is up there for my fave restaurant of all time. I am a sucker for Greek food, and this spot ticks all the boxes. Vibey, delicious, healthy options, and beautiful! It’s all about sharing here! I love their chicken skewers, lamb, greek salad, and greek sampler.
- Carpaccio: this Italian restaurant is located in the heart of the Bal Harbor Shops. Carpaccio has been one of my go-to restaurants since I was a kid. It’s always busy and the food is always consistent; delicious and right on point. Salads are big enough to share, I love the salmon carpaccio and pasta with clams. No reservations so you will wait a bit!
- Cecconi’s: Unbelievable food & vibe! If you love Italian + a fun vibe – this is your spot. The food is consistently delicious and the space is gorgeous! Ps. if you are into spicy tequila cocktails, you need to order a Picante. Trust me. But only if you like it hot.
- Joe & The Juice: This healthy spot is all over the States and is one of my faves. I typically pop in for a coffee or 100% green juice.
- Juice & Java: There are a bunch of locations, and apparently they even do delivery. It’s a great spot for pressed juices, breakfast and salads.
- Joe’s Stone Crab: Classic seafood joint! It’s very tough to snag a table, so make a res or come early! This place will transport you to a time of the past. All of their staff have been there for AT LEAST 20 years!
- Makoto: Amazing sushi restaurant in Bal Harbour Shops! One of my fav sushi spots ever. Get the wagyu hot stone!
- Surf Club at Four Seasons: This place is GORG and very chic. Either go for dinner or go for cocktails. A beautiful hotel and it’s always a vibe. $$$ but worth it.
- Uchi: Incredible sushi fusion restaurant. Unbelievable flavors and dishes. Have only been once, and dreaming of going back.
- Miami Juice: There’s always a line, but such a gen for big salads. It think it’s gone downhill in the past few years but I still love it.
- Exhale Spa Bal Harbour: This spa overlooks the ocean and is pretty remarkable. I try to do a yoga class there at least once whenever I go. It’s so zen and serene – you gotta check it out. It’s the perfect way to start your day, unwind and really relax while on vacay.
- Walk on the boardwalk: I know this seems so cliche, but for me, Miami is all about the walks by the water along Collins. I love walking on the boardwalk, listening to a podcast, and soaking up some vitamin D.
- Barry’s Bootcamp: This workout is INTENSE, so prepare to die. I’m not kidding. It’s a full-body workout with intervals of cardio and weight training.
- SoulCycle: I love tapping it back! Located in South Beach. Always a fun vibe and a great sweat post fun night out in Miami!
- [solidcore]: This is essentially mega reformers on steroids. Super intense workout that will leave you feeling sore for days!
If you liked this, be sure to check out my other Ultimate Travel Guides!
Where are your fav spots in Miami? I want to know! Leave a comment below and I’ll check them out next time I’m there.