- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (plain or vanilla)
- 1 egg (use flax egg for vegan option)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup raw cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups oats (gluten free oats for gf option)
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (dairy free chocolate chips for vegan option)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, add in all ingredients through almond flour and mix well
- Add in almond flour, and oats and mix
- Add in chocolate chips
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour
- Let cool completely ( at least 30 minutes!) before cutting or it will break apart.
I like to top this banana bread with fresh fruit and almond butter or roasted coconut oil ????