This is the easiest healthy side dish that takes 5 minutes to make! Perfect as a side dish, or salad topper! Also, it’s gluten free, dairy free, and all that jazzz! p.s ADD red onion. I didn’t have any- and I’m sad about it.Print
For the Salad:
- 1 small container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 baby cucumbers, sliced in half lengthwise and then chopped
- 1/2 cup flat parsley, chopped
- 1 can lentils, rinsed & drained
For the Dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 clove small garlic, minced
- sprinkle of salt & pepper
- Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl
- Place dressing ingredients into small bowl and whisk
- Pour dressing over salad and stir!
This would taste even better with 1/4 chopped red onion but i didn’t have any!!