- 1 medium head cauliflower, rinsed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 small onion, chopped fine
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos ( or tamari/soy sauce)
- 5 scallions, chopped ( white parts removed)
- Start with Cauliflower- cut the cauliflower into chunks and put into food processor, and pulse until “rice” texture appears and put into a microwave safe bowl
- In a large pan, saute garlic and white onions in avocado oil on a medium, until onions become translucent
- Add in peas and carrots, sautee on medium heat until soft
- While the veggies are cooking, I like to microwave the cauliflower for 2 minutes to pre-soften.
- Add the cauliflower and scallions to the pan along with the sesame oil and coconut aminos, cook for another 5 minutes stirring often
- Using a spoon create a well/hole in the middle of the mixture and add in the 2 whisked eggs, and allow to cook!
- Once cooked, serve immediately ????
Feel free to top with hot sauce + sesame seeds!