- 2 egg whites
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp spicy paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl add the almond flour, paprika, sea salt and garlic powder. In another bowl whisk the egg whites.
- Slice the chicken into strips
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture and then into the flour and place onto baking sheet.I like to spray the tops with avocado oil!
- Bake for 18 minutes
- Feel free to sub regular paprika if you aren’t a fan of spice!