- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets
- 1 can of rinsed and drained chickpeas
- 1 can of rinsed and drained baby corn (not niblets)
- 1 cup bok choy
- 1 green pepper, chopped ( not too small)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes ( omit if you don’t like spice)
- salt & pepper
- In a large pot heat oil on medium heat and sauté onion for 3 minutes. Add in garlic, stir and cook another 2 minutes. Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes. ENJOY!
Serve with rice, quinoa, cauli rice, or zucchini noodles!