- 1 package ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup almond flour ( loosely packed)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning spice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or ghee
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large bowl combine turkey and the rest of the ingredients. Combine until everything is mixed in.
- Use your hands or a tablespoon to form 2” balls.
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium heat and melt avocado oil or ghee
- Drop meatballs into pan. Let brown 3ish minutes and flip to brown additional side another 2-3 minutes. I use tongs to flip, and be gentle so they don’t break!
- Place the skillet with meatballs directly into oven (only if your pan is oven safe!!!)
- Bake 15 minutes, until fully cooked