- Zucchini (spiralized)
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg
- Italian Breadcrumbs or Spices of your choice (panko, garlic powder, etc.)
- Tomato Sauce of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Slice a boneless skinless chicken breast in half, so you have two thin cutlets
3. In one bowl whisk 1 egg, and in another bowl add Italian breadcrumbs. * I had some fresh parsley so I chopped up a bit to add in, but not necessary. If you don’t have Italian breadcrumbs: combine panko, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, followed by the bread crumbs and lay on a greased baking dish.
5. Bake for 25 min flipping halfway through
6. Top with 1-2 tbsp sauce and buffalo mozzarella (or whatever cheese you have on hand!) and bake another 2-5 min
7. Serve on sautéed zucchini noodles and sprinkle with chili flakes and some extra sauce.