- 2 large handfuls of spring mix
- ½ can greens beans, rinsed & drained
- 2–3 jammy eggs, sliced
- 10 cooked baby potatoes, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked with a fork
- 2 baby cucumbers, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp seedy mustard or dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dry thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the potatoes:
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add in potatoes and cook 10-12 minutes uncovered until you can easily pierce them with a fork. Slice each egg in half before adding to salad.
For the jammy eggs:
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Using a slotted spoon, carefully add the eggs to the water. Simmer for 6.5 minutes and then immediately add to a bowl of ice water for 3-5 minutes before peeling. Slice potatoes in half before adding to salad
- Add lettuce to a large plate and top with remaining salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing on top, mix, and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2