- 3 bananas
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin pure
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (may sub white/brown sugar or maple syrup)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup spelt flour (may sub white or whole wheat flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375
- Greese 2 mini muffin pans
- In a large bowl mash up bananas, and then add in pumpkin pure, egg, sugar and mix well
- Add in oats, spelt flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and stir until well combined. Add in chocolate chips and mix!
- Distribute batter among muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes!
- Place muffins on a cooling rack for 10 minutes