- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 head large cauliflower, chopped into small pieces OR 1 bag cauli rice.
- 1 small potato, rinsed and cut into chunks ( I leave skin on)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 900 ml low sodium chicken broth ( I use 1 carton of campbells)
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup unsweetend almond milk ( optional, but encouraged)
- 1 can baby corn, rinsed and drained ( I use non-gmo)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne papper ( optional, but encouraged)
- In a large pot, heat the avocado oil and saute onion for about 3 minutes on medium heat
- Add chopped cauliflower, potatoes, and 1/2 tsp sea salt, and stir. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the rest of ingredients ( aside from almond milk!) and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add in 1 cup unsweetened almond milk and mix.
- Blend with hand held blender and make sure to keep the soup chunky!
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
It’s sort of random but I like topping the soup with fresh dill and red pepper flakes!