- 1 lb minced ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion or 3 chopped scallions
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp coconut aminos or soy saue
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos ( or tamari or soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp siracha
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400
- In a large bowl combine all the turkey meatball ingredients together and mix well. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a spoon or your hands form small meatballs- I made 15. Bake in the the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the last 3 minutes of baking time, combine all the sauce ingredients in a medium size pot and heat on low. Once the meatballs are done add to the pot and let cook another 3 minutes with the lid on and make sure that the meatballs get well coated in the sauce!
- Serve with spaghetti squash, brown rice, or zucchini noodles! I also like adding Sriracha on top for extra flavour!