- 8 ounces of pasta (I used Maria’s for this recipe!)
- 1/2 bottle of your favourite tomato sauce
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Boil the pasta noodles according to box directions
- In a pan, sauté the chopped onion in olive oil until translucent
- Add in the ground turkey and a touch of salt and pepper.
- Brown the meat and break it up using a spoon.
- Pour the sauce over the meat mixture, and add in a little pasta water
- Simmer for 10-20 minutes.
- Serve on your favourite pasta noodles. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4