- Drain and rinse your hearts of palm noodles and soak in unsweetened almond milk for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and drain again, and add a drizzle of olive oil to a frying pan on medium-high heat. Stir in noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer noodles into a bowl and mix in pesto.
- Add another drizzle of olive oil to the same pan and add in thawed shrimp. Cook until shrimp is opaque, flipping halfway through (approx. 3 minutes). Add shrimp to pasta bowl.
- Sprinkle with a little salt, pepper, and chilli flakes