- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (add an additional 2 tbsp for a sweeter granola)
- 1 cup or about 10 prunes, chopped into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together everything aside from the prunes (you add the prunes once the granola is cooked!)
- Spread the granola out evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Then remove from the oven, add in the prunes, and toss around with a spoon.
I like to put this granola on yogurt, smoothie bowls and chia seed pudding! The prunes give it an extra sweetness and great texture.