- 4 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup skim mozzarella OR 2 tbsp ground flax, whisked with 3 tbsp water (refrigerate for at least 15 minutes)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- In a food processor, blend carrots until finely processed, without letting it turn into puree
- Take the processed carrot and, using a clean cloth squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Place in medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Roll dough into a ball, and spread mixture out into a 1/4 inch thickness
- Bake at 425 for 25 minutes, until edges are crispy, and centre is firm
- Remove from oven and top with your favourite pizza toppings
- Place back in oven for another 5 minutes
- On my pizza I added tomato sauce, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, spinach, and red onions