Healthy chicken fingers? Can’t go wrong!
Cracker Crusted Chicken Fingers
Write a review
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups of crackers of choice
- 2 eggs
- dipping sauce of choice (I like hummus, honey mustard or marinara sauce!)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a food processor or high powered blender- pulse crackers into a flour and pour into a medium bowl
- In a small bowl, whisk 2 eggs together
- Cut chicken into strips or small bites, dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture, then dip them in the cracker mixture. Place the coated chicken pieces on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes, flipping halfway through (don't forget to flip halfway!)
- I am obsessed with using Chosen Foods olive oil or avocado oil spray. I grease the pan using this product and actually lightly spray the chicken fingers once they are coated before popping them into the oven. I find it helps them crisp up in the oven!
I Hart Nutrition https://ihartnutrition.com/