Toasted Sunflower Seed Quinoa
Write a review
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped fine
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds (trust me, you gotta toast the seeds)
- 1 roasted sweet potato
- 3 tbsp all natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice from 2 limes OR 1 juice from 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tbsp raw honey
- salt + pepper
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients aside from the sweet potato.
- In a small bowl whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- If serving as a side dish, cut sweet potato in to cubes and mix into salad. Top with dressing and combine well.
- If having it as a meal (lunch or dinner) I like to slice the sweet potato into rounds and drizzle the dressing on my self, and top with more veggies!
I Hart Nutrition https://ihartnutrition.com/