If you like chocolate + peanut butter, I command you to get in your Kitchen immediately.
the good news→ these are delicious
the bad news→ these are delicious. like, too delicious.
why i ♡ mini chocolate peanut butter cups:
- gluten free
- dairy free
- easy to digest
- immune boosting
chocolate peanut butter cups
Write a review
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 medjool dates, pits removed and finely chopped OR 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (optional- omit if you prefer less sweet)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- optional topping- shredded coconut, chopped nuts
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 small cupcake liners.
- In a small bowl mix the peanut butter, finely chopped dates or maple syrup, and tiny pinch of sea salt.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the coconut oil on low heat
- Once the oil is completed melted, remove from heat and whisk in cacao powder + maple syrup
- Using a small spoon, scoop in a little of the melted chocolate mixture to cover the bottom of each liner. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Scoop in around 1/2 tsp peanut butter into each liner and press down to flatten. Pour remaining chocolate mixture over each liner.
- Put tray back in freezer for another 10-15 minutes, until chocolate is completed hardened.
- * I added chopped walnuts, shredded coconut, and propolis on top. If you want to add toppings remove them from freezer after about 5 minutes add your toppings, and put them back in freezer another 10 minutes.
- keep refrigerated until eating!
I Hart Nutrition https://ihartnutrition.com/