That was a trick question. Of course you do.
These can be addictive. Remember to be mindful. Just have 1 or 2.
-gluten free, dairy free.
Heavenly Hazelnut Cocoa Balls
Write a review
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw filberts (hazelnuts)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- In a food processor, process the first 5 ingredients (approx 1-2 minutes)
- Roll the mixture into small balls (10-15) and dip into shredded coconut
- For best results, freeze cocoa balls for at least 30 minutes and then enjoy with a glass of red wine 😉
- (I prefer storing these heavenly treats in my freezer but you may leave them in fridge/room temperature)
I Hart Nutrition https://ihartnutrition.com/