Okay so here’s my deal:
My name is Jordana Hart and I am a Certified Nutritional Practitioner obsessed with health and wellness
My deal with food:
I strive to follow the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time aim to eat healthy; the other 20% of the time go all out and eat the “bad”.
- Aim for a balance of carbohydrates, protein, and healthy fats at each meal
- Plan your meals ahead of time and prepare your own fresh meals
- Eat the healthiest during the week, so you can splurge on the weekend