Coconut Curry Chicken
Write a review
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut up into strips or cubes
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 head large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can full fat coconut milk ( you can also use the curry flavoured coconut milk)
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 lime
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, melt the coconut oil and saute the onions until translucent ( approx 3 minutes). Add in the chicken and curry powder and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add in the coconut milk, garlic powder, chili flakes, and stir. Add chopped cauliflower and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover for 20 minutes.
- In the last minute add in baby spinach and re-over until spinach is wilted.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice and add salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve with quinoa or brown rice
I Hart Nutrition http://ihartnutrition.com/